The Long Road
A river goblin scout who hates Kainis
Small humanoid (Goblinoid), level 2/1 Ranger/Rogue
Armor Class 14 (leather armor)
Hit Points 21 (2d10 + 1d8)
Speed 30 ft.
|10 ( + 0)||16 ( + 3)||10 ( + 0)||10 ( + 0)||12 ( + 1)||10 ( + 0)|
Saving Throws Strength + 2, Dexterity + 5
Skills Athletics + 2, Nature + 3, Perception + 3, Stealth + 9, Survival + 5
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages Common, Goblin
Challenge 1 (100 XP)
- Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.
- Favored Enemy. Humanoids (Elves, Humans)
- Natural Explorer. Favored Terrain (River).
- Sneak Attack. Once per turn, deal an extra 1d6 damage to a creature you have advantage against.
- Spellcasting. Pek can cast 2 1st level spells per rest. The to-hit roll for his spells is + 3 and the DC to resist is 11. Pek knows the following spells: Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals.
Two Weapon Fighting. Pek can attack with both scimitar and dagger in the same action. Pek gets full damage on the secondary attack.
Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: + 5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 slashing damage.
Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: + 5 to hit, reach 5 ft. or ranged 20/60, one target. Hit: 1d4 + 3 piercing damage.
Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: + 5 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 piercing damage.
From Shadowy Dealings:
The group left the Undermarket and, once back in Neth, met with Joseph Forester once again. He told them that a guide to the deep forest would help them avoid some of the deadlier areas and offered to find them one. He returned with a goblin from a local tribe named Pek. Pek hated Kainis and his clan of hobgoblins and was happy leading the party to find and kill him.